|Unleavened Banana Bread [message #1977]
||Mon, 27 February 2017 07:38
Registered: September 2015
2 Cups of Ripe Blended Banana
4 Cups of Flour (Any Starchy Flour)
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1) Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
2) Peel, and put bananas in blender, and blend. Add salt, and blend. (Continue to add more bananas until you have at least 2 cups)
3) Pour flour and blended bananas into the bowl. Mix.
4) Roll off a piece of parchment paper, and place it in the oven pan.
5) Pour ingredients onto oven pan and smooth.
6) Place in oven.
7) Cook for 25-35 minutes. !!!
8) Remove from oven. Cool.
!!! Why such a broad time frame? !!!
- Different amounts of flour need different time lengths. When I use oat flour, I need a longer time in the oven, than when I use wheat flour.
If you don't have really ripe bananas, or semi-ripe bananas, you may have to add a little water in the blender.
Truth is truth.
[Updated on: Mon, 27 February 2017 07:43]
Report message to a moderator